It definitely hurts terribly. Mine just happened 3 days ago, and now I am writing this article on “How to get over a Break up”. It’s really not easy for me to write this article, it still feels quite painful, but I hope this will help you.
First, allow me to share with you my story. Most probably you won’t have the same type of break up as mine but we all have the same problem. Our heart really hurts. It hurts so much that sometimes I think I might go crazy at any moment.
Mine only lasts 5 months plus, and she broke up with me 4 days before Valentine’s Day. We started off very fast in the beginning, but the love was dying off very fast as well. Perhaps it was infatuation, I don’t know but I don’t regret it. Both of us are peace lovers meaning that we seldom quarrel. But as times go by, probably the love get lesser and lesser or should I say the attraction becomes lesser.
And you know what’s the reasons for breaking up? She said that she has no love for me. And she is very tired of loving, tired of caring for a person. That really hurts me for the past 4 days, and I still love her.
I have been crying on off on off for the past few days and all I think was her, the memories of her, the places we have been to, the intimate things we have done, all the promises she had made, sometimes I caught myself listening to her recorded voice, thinking of all the possibilities that I could have made so she won’t break up with me and why would she wants to break up.
Actually, she broke up kind of sudden to me and I have really no reaction time. I did not see it coming because, for the past few weeks, everything seems ok.
I couldn’t get the fact that she is gone, I look at my handphone every morning hoping that she would return, she would come back to me, sometimes I even though I still can talk to her during the night which I do every day for the past 5 months. There is such an emotional void in my heart and I’m scared to be alone.
Are you with me? That was me when I have to get over it today and I get over most of it by the night.
Also, Read Relationship Quotes
1. I’m sure you know as well as I do that it is really painful and it’s up to you to actually solve the emotions in your heart. The first thing I do was making a decision to stop feeling hurt.
2. Please don’t escape from reality by doing stuff that will hurt yourself because that just ease your pain temporary. And after that, you will still feel pain. I did my best to forget about her by playing games but it’s actually no use at all, I still end up thinking and crying after playing the games.
3. What you need now are friends and relatives -People that will talk to you, some may ease your pain, some may not look for those who will.
4. Please cry. It helps to cry. If you want to cry please cry. Hug someone close to you and cry. You will feel better if you cry rather then suppressing your feelings. Talk to your friends, relatives, parents.
5. You will feel better if you write how you feel and what you want to say to her, you can choose to send to her or not to send to her after you write it down. I felt tearless after writing what I want to say to her.
What really helps me was this… I realized that most probably my girlfriend wanted to break up with me not because of she doesn’t love me although she says so, because of she can’t stand the pressure of handling me and her studies at the same time. It’s too much a burden to her.
Suddenly I understood how stress she must have felt and I naturally stop feeling sad. I began to think that perhaps this isn’t our time to be together, she is having a hard time coping with her studies and can’t handle the stress so it’s time for me to go. Perhaps we will not be together perhaps we will but if we still carry on, it will be so unfair to both of us. Instead of feeling and enjoying the love and time spent, she might break down eventually handling the stress. If I really love her, I should understand her and let her go. If one day we are fated to be together, we will be together but not now. We may be broken up for now, but maybe we will still be together 5 years later, married? Who knows? But give up all hopes on waiting for her to return, you will feel better that way.
It’s really not fair for you to feel hurt. Let it go, it’s a burden to you as well. Just let it go and you will feel better. It’s not about how long time that will heal you, it’s about you yourself that will heal your broken heart. You will go stronger through this experience, and more mature after this experience.